Arb & IPF lights

tommudd

Explorer
I should of been afraid, but thought it was a good deal, he seemed like a straight up guy, and yes Paypal has been working on it, nothing yet

tommudd

Explorer
Man, I really hate to hear this. Is there ANY info the moderators can get from his registration info?

wish someone would chime in, Paypal said they contacted him but got nothing back so case closed and I lost MONEY!!!!

Not happy

ANY MODERATORS want to help me out here???

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
wish someone would chime in, Paypal said they contacted him but got nothing back so case closed and I lost MONEY!!!!

Not happy

I have posted a link to this on the moderator folder. I'm not too sure we can do much for you to help you out.

Really? PayPal said that since the guy did not respond that your transaction dispute was closed? That sounds like I need to drive on up to scottsdale and kick some paypal butt!

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader

Not happy

Did you pay with a credit card thru Paypal, if so you can dispute the charges with your credit card company since you never recieved the goods!

tommudd

Explorer
Did you pay with a credit card thru Paypal, if so you can dispute the charges with your credit card company since you never recieved the goods!

Thanks forgot about trying that

and flyingwil yes they said since he did not respond they could do nothing more, was not pleased with their answer at all.

tdesanto

Expedition Leader

and flyingwil yes they said since he did not respond they could do nothing more, was not pleased with their answer at all.

No, I should think not. That sounds like an easy recipe for ripping people off. Require PayPal, don't ship, don't respond, pocket money. Hmmm.

I hope the CC company helps you out.

greg mgm

Explorer
If I was ripped off like Tom, I'd do whatever I could to either trash the guy on forums, or find out where he lives. How about registering at "http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/" like flyingwil mentioned, and looking at the posts made by "ecreef". I'd make it as pubic as possible that you got ripped off by this jerk.

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader

If you have not done this, do it right now and problem solved, I know you will get Paypal's attention after this!:wings:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater