Arc'Teryx USMC ILBE Assault Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

4671 Hybrid

Adventurer
Everyone's bags are on the way, most were sent yesterday and one or two stragglers will go to the Post Office today:) Still have some left....

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
I sent you a PM, I want another one if you have one? Great bags I will do the pay-pal thing once I know you still have one left. :wings:

Project510

Adventurer
Mine was Gen 2 @syncrodoka

@4671 Hybrid

Received my bag this morning, exactly as described. Thank you

One small bit of advice, since it looks like you are shipping priority flat rate, yo might want to try the envelopes or even the medium size thinner boxes, folding it in half has created a bend in the back support piece. Im sure in a few days itll flatten out but just an observation. Still great bag for good price.

Thanks again

4671 Hybrid

Adventurer
James,
Glad you're happy with the bag, I appreciate it! If for some reason that support piece doesn't go back to normal, let me know and I'll take care of you. I hear you on the shipping but unfortunately, the envelopes are too thin and I'm afraid the bags will either rip through them and fall out or the buckles won't have any protection and get busted. That said, I'm waiting on USPS to deliver new regional boxes (they lost them) to me, they're a bit "squarer" and should allow a gentler bend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal