Arc'Teryx USMC ILBE Assault Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

4671 Hybrid

Adventurer
I have a few good condition used USMC ILBE (Improved Load Bearing Equipment) Assault Packs that I'm selling, these are used, may be a little dusty but no rips, tears or broken hardware. Ready to use when you get it for your hunting, camping, hiking or bug out bag! I also use these as vehicle bags by slinging them on the seat so the kids can store all their goodies and my factory seat pockets won't get all stretched out. I'm selling these for $30 and think that shipping shouldn't be more than $10, so $40 total. These are going for $50+ at Mil Surplus stores and $110 on Amazon for a new one.

These are current USMC issue being used all over the world right now.

Product Features:

MOLLE II compatible

Adjustable sternum, waist and quick release shoulder straps

Hydration system tube exit holes

Designed by Arc'Teryx

SIZE: Approximate 18.5" Height x 11" Width x 10" Deep

Attachments

• arc1.jpg
    arc1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 5,162
  • arc2.jpg
    arc2.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 2,619
Last edited:

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
How many do you have on hand? I may take a few and set them up for fishing, hunting, hiking, and one to keep in each of our vehicles.

4671 Hybrid

Adventurer
How many do you have on hand? I may take a few and set them up for fishing, hunting, hiking, and one to keep in each of our vehicles.

I have quite a few but want to stay within forum rules and not be considered a business. In my case, I bought a few too many when trying to buy them as gifts and am trying to get rid of the excess. I'm 100% sure I have enough to accomodate you though, send me a PM with how many you need and we'll work it out.

4671 Hybrid

Adventurer
Update: For anyone that's already sent me a request for Paypal info or already sent funds, the price will stay as originally mentioned. For anyone wanting one after 10PM EST, I unfortunately have to increase the price to $39 to cover shipping costs. If by chance your shipping costs are less than $9, I will happily refund the difference or throw something extra inside the bag to make up for it. Thanks and sorry for the price increase!

panzerkw

packs

sent you a pm you've got one set aside for me, let me know if you have enough to sent a second one too.

das is good

4671 Hybrid

Adventurer
At this point, I *think* I've PM'd everyone that's either posted in the thread or sent me a PM. If I've missed anyone or made an oversight, please don't hesitate to call me out and tell me to get on the ball:)

I'll start shipping today, I think I've found a cost effective USPS shipping option that won't take longer than 3-4 business days to reach everyone.

Thanks for helping me move these!

**MODS** I want to stay in compliance with the forum rules but the links in the selling sticky do not work. Could someone please send me a link to the current "sponsor" sticky. Although I'm not a business, this forum has provided me with some great info/feedback and I don't want to abuse it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal

Members online