Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

ccarm

Adventurer
Near Mbulamuti, Uganda:

picture.php

smslavin

Adventurer
mid-day glass

just got out of the water. felt good to flush out the cobwebs from the housing, and my head...

Slavin_110125_5689.jpg

i might have one or two others to post later.

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Thanks! Here is a link to my picasa photo album for the truck.

Man, that's quite the gallery of photos to show a Tacoma owner how their truck can evolve

Thank you and that reflection is epic.

Thanks! It looks like we both like water, you just hapen to be in it, and I'm just on it. Personally I'd love to have underwater stuff like yours to try my hand in the water. Its been something I've always dreamed of doing, so I drool all over your photos

smslavin

Adventurer
Thanks! It looks like we both like water, you just hapen to be in it, and I'm just on it. Personally I'd love to have underwater stuff like yours to try my hand in the water. Its been something I've always dreamed of doing, so I drool all over your photos

I first got into underwater photography through diving. 90% of the time, I free dove with the camera so the bubbles wouldn't scare the fish. Once I got my rebreather certification it was unbelievable. From there, I moved into freelance work for a few surf magazines.

The housing I use now is much simpler than the dive housings I had. I'm not diving as much these days but I can still free dive with my current housing.

Slavin_070309_4845.jpg

It fits my 5D and I have ports to use either a 16-35/2.8 or a 70-200/2.8 IS. The flash attachment fits a 550EX. It's been through some pretty heavy surf and scary moments without failing. So far, I've been really good about not letting it hit me in the head. :Wow1:

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
I love snorkeling, but the wife hates anything that's confining, which is why we've never got into diving.

99% of what I'd shoot would be with a mask and snorkel, so a rig like that would work perfect for me.

I've checked out SPL's stuff as a friend of mine used to rent a building right beside their office in San Diego

Someday I'll have a rig like that and I'll come calling for some lessons

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal