Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
They look pretty sweet to me. Nice detail on the telephoto and crisp sun star with no additional flare on the other one.

What lenses were you checking out?

photoman

Explorer
:exclaim: Geez Nathan- you going blind over there? Those are now larger than some peoples computer screens. :sombrero:

They look pretty sweet to me. Nice detail on the telephoto and crisp sun star with no additional flare on the other one.

What lenses were you checking out?

Thanks Brad

Sand Car shots are with the 70-200 F2.8 IS USM
Landscape shots are with the 16-35L F2.8 USM

I own the lenses- these were just the first outings with them.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Sand Car shots are with the 70-200 F2.8 IS USM
Landscape shots are with the 16-35L F2.8 USM

I own the lenses- these were just the first outings with them.

Yep I love the 70-200. It's a great lens. Looking forward to more from your 16-35. :sombrero:

photoman

Explorer
1152031754_jzdsc-XL.jpg

Awesome Shot!!

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
I love the simplicity of your shots Jake, they always are so clean and crisp, yet have lots of impact

Funny thing is, there was 3 forum members sitting out at the tiki bar the other night sipping on beers and we were all talking about your images.

I hope your ears were burning.

Actually we were talking about you, Trevor and Joash and how much you've all taking this photography thing by the horns and mastered it

Hi guys, I had a quick request for someone with photoshop and a couple minutes of time.

I am wanting to print out several photos today and have sort of a special photo that needs attention. It is a panorama image that I want to put a black matte on top and bottom of the photo, so I can get the full width to fit in an 8x10 frame and still look nice.

PM me with your email address so I can email you the full res. image.

Attached is what I have in mind.... (Microsoft paint version)

Attachments

• Real14.jpg
    Real14.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 34

Vermejo

Adventurer
I love the simplicity of your shots Jake, they always are so clean and crisp, yet have lots of impact

Funny thing is, there was 3 forum members sitting out at the tiki bar the other night sipping on beers and we were all talking about your images.

I hope your ears were burning.

Actually we were talking about you, Trevor and Joash and how much you've all taking this photography thing by the horns and mastered it

Really nice Jake.

Thanks for all the kind words.

Pat, you sure know how to make a girl blush. I appreciate your support over on NMBR too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3

Members online