badm0t0rfinger's 2014 Raptor build

badm0t0rfinger

Raptor Apologist.
I thought this site had finally died. I wasn't able to get onto here for like just over 2 weeks.

Anyways, survived the hurricane! Only had to pull out a few cars. On that note I need a new winch, mine works fine but doesnt free wheel. Realized that it made sense to have 4 traction boards so I order another set.

20240923_183503 (1).jpg

And then decided to fix up my exhaust.

20240923_183758.jpg

And I will tease with a tiny bit: My new tires and wheels should be installed here soon. No word on what they'll be.

Oh and an extra little special treat.

Kingsize24

Honestly any time you can organize better or make it easier on you is a time for celebration. I'm constantly changing and making our setups better with each outing, so I get it. Looks good, is it all tools in both? Or a mix?

badm0t0rfinger

Raptor Apologist.
Honestly any time you can organize better or make it easier on you is a time for celebration. I'm constantly changing and making our setups better with each outing, so I get it. Looks good, is it all tools in both? Or a mix?
I am very much the same; I sometimes feel like my truck is "done" then something comes up or I see something more useful, or I just want to change it up.... The left one has tools that I know are specifically for what I need on the truck. Like a flex-head 13, 14 and 17mm ratchet. The right one has some camping gear and recovery gear; soft shackle, bug spray, body wipes... just the essentials for a 1 day trip or whatever. I have two others, one probably will get some fishing gear, and the last one I'm undecided but my two candidates are tools for the jet skis, but my generic mechanics kit covers about 90 percent of that, or perhaps an additional bug out bag. I have an old SOG backpack that I have packed out all the time (and may need here soon) with about 96 hours work of clothes, some cash, basic toiletries etc etc.

Its all a work in progress. I am just thinking I wont get a few things done before this hurricane hits.

Kingsize24

I am very much the same; I sometimes feel like my truck is "done" then something comes up or I see something more useful, or I just want to change it up.... The left one has tools that I know are specifically for what I need on the truck. Like a flex-head 13, 14 and 17mm ratchet. The right one has some camping gear and recovery gear; soft shackle, bug spray, body wipes... just the essentials for a 1 day trip or whatever. I have two others, one probably will get some fishing gear, and the last one I'm undecided but my two candidates are tools for the jet skis, but my generic mechanics kit covers about 90 percent of that, or perhaps an additional bug out bag. I have an old SOG backpack that I have packed out all the time (and may need here soon) with about 96 hours work of clothes, some cash, basic toiletries etc etc.

Its all a work in progress. I am just thinking I wont get a few things done before this hurricane hits.
Be careful with this coming hurricane if you are in the path. It's not looking good at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay2thaC