bajaslist - Things you can't live without

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
I will take the battery bracket... You have any pics of it installed?

Which bracket would you like? There are two for sale, but I'm guessing you want the one for the big battery. PM me your shipping address for a quote.

Pics of the Optima Group 31 bracket here: http://bajataco.com/dualbatts/dualbatteries01.html

dualbatteries01.jpg

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
I just came across these. . .

09_4sale_100.jpg

09_4sale_101.jpg

Sway-A-Way ( SAW ) 3/13/650 coil springs (used), these are for sale AS-IS and are for use with 2.5" shocks. I just measured the actual unloaded length, which is approx 12.5"+. I don't recall how many miles are on them. - $40

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
Can you tell me how many miles are on the steering rack?

Approx. 110K miles, and it was only ever used with 31" and 32" tires. When I purchased a complete front diff with ARB locker from a friend, he also had a rack with low miles on it so I swapped them out. This one was still working fine when I removed it from the truck. (It should be installed with a fresh set of mounting bushings though.)

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
I made a correction to the listing for the differential. It has an electric actuator, not a vacuum type. I swapped them out when I installed the other diff on my truck (the other diff was from an 01-04 Tacoma and came with an elec. actuator, which wouldn't work with my vacuum equipped truck.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater