Big guy clothing?

DblD

Adventurer
DRI Duck

Holy dead thread Batman.

Thought I’d revive this old thread with a company I’ve found to have a good selection of “Plus Sizes.” Check out Dri Duck for work and outdoor clothing.

Here’s there website: http://www.driduck.com/

I’m currently sporting one of there jackets and a couple polo type shirts. Good products at pretty decent prices.

dd

redneck44

Adventurer
I use Carhartt and order it from Gemplers in the U.S because euro sizing is too small for me, XXl from the U.S fits nice and loose, XXL from the U.K. is like wearing a cycling jersey, and you get the choice of long or regular length over there as well. Seems like there isn't anyone over 5'8" in the U.K
Being as I spend most of my either at work on big engineering sites or playing with cars/trucks etc in my spare time i tend to destroy clothing really quick, but the Carhartt stuff just lasts.

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
I order my jeans online from Old Navy. I have the tall problem but not the big problem and no one seems to carry a 33x36 pant in the store.

psykokid

Explorer
I'm 6'2" and weigh in at about 275 and had recently worn all my old pants to the point they were literally falling apart. Seems like everybody has slimmed down the cut on thier pants as of recently. I like my pants to have a generous cut and after about 2 months of looking around I've found the Carhartt dungaree fit pants to be to my liking. Sears has most of their Carhartt stuff on sale at present too..

DblD

Adventurer
In searching for some new Wrangler Riggs pants I stumbled across the Cabelas website.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/RIGGS-WORKWEAR-by-Wrangler-Ripstop-Ranger-Pants/1390467.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch.cmd%3Fform_state%3DsearchForm%26N%3D0%26fsch%3Dtrue%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3Dwrangler%2BRiggs%26x%3D12%26y%3D6%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts&Ntt=wrangler+Riggs&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products

It appears that Wrangler now makes the Ranger pants in Navy, Black, and Slate (gray). Previously the pants were only available in Bark (kaki), Loden (green), and dark brown.

If variety is truly the spice of life, you can now spice things up with some different colored pants.

My wife jokes that these Ranger pants along with a Duluth Trading Long-Tail T or No-Polo have pretty much become my “uniform.” I wear this combo to work, for play, and when they are new, for dressy occasions.

dd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepaltourism