Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
elcoyote said:
I'll bring more straps:xxrotflma

Speaking of...

If anyone who donated straps, I have one orange and one yellow, would like me to send them their straps back I would be happy to do so. If not I will place them, along with the wood block, into my trail repair kit!:xxrotflma :exclaim:

awalter

Expedition Portal Team, Overland Certified OC0003
mcvickoffroad said:
Speaking of...

If anyone who donated straps, I have one orange and one yellow, would like me to send them their straps back I would be happy to do so. If not I will place them, along with the wood block, into my trail repair kit!:xxrotflma :exclaim:

Brian,

Mine is the yellow strap, just hang onto it until we cross paths again.

Al

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
DaktariEd said:
Secret Pass trip?
What Secret Pass trip?
:confused:
Ed

I don't think there are any restrictions on your account that would prevent you from seeing the trip thread. :D It's even in the same section of the forum as this trip... :sunflower it's not such a secret really...

datrupr

Expedition Leader
BajaTaco said:
I don't think there are any restrictions on your account that would prevent you from seeing the trip thread. :D It's even in the same section of the forum as this trip... :sunflower it's not such a secret really...

LOL:xxrotflma

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
BajaTaco said:

Actually, I found it shortly after the post above.
I couldn't go anyway!
So there! :p

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Do we need Any Permits?

In preperation for this adventure do we need to obtain any permits prior to this trip?

I am looking forward to hearing about the details of this adventure. Where are we going to meet?

Scott Brady

Founder
Look for more details towards the middle of next week. The most important thing is that you should plan on being in the Yuma area mid to late afternoon on Friday.

I will have a detailed schedule posted, which will answer all of your ????'s :)

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
expeditionswest said:
Look for more details towards the middle of next week. The most important thing is that you should plan on being in the Yuma area mid to late afternoon on Friday.

I will have a detailed schedule posted, which will answer all of your ????'s :)

Sorry I am just impatient! No, Wait... Excited.

Last edited:

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
I will be unable to attend.:(

But the good reason is that we will be moving into our new-to-us, and first! house!:clapsmile :jumping: :jump:

Best of luck to all going
Have fun and be safe!

:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk