Blackout window kit and Artec inner fenders installed JKUR

spartancrating1

Just got finished installing these and I'm pretty happy. The Artec inner fenders were relatively easy and straightforward to install but the Blackout kits were a pain in the ass. I figured they would drop in once I had the windows in the hardtop out but that wasnt the case. I had to do quite a bit of grinding and fitting to get them to sit right. Also the 5mm hex head bolts supplied were garbage and a number of them stripped out. I replaced them with much stronger bolts and finally got them in. Now with my 72 hour emergency Rotopax mounted where my hardtop windows were I installed 2 more 2 gallon Rotopax gas tanks on the tire carrier. That brings my reserve fuel carrying capacity to an extra 12 gallons which I'm pretty stoked about. Let me know what you think.
b6cc2ff74ff974ebdc8d0fb4fc687098.jpg
f8a811ef2cc3f8e6a9e55c8594dcaef3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

spartancrating1

Good question. Rebel Offroad didnt have an answer or solution for me either. I have a stock hardtop and apparently this is "the first" time they have heard of a problem like this. I dont buy that but whatever it is what it is.

spartancrating1

Around 25k on the tires. I like them because there isnt alot of road noise for a mud terrain.

spartancrating1

Thanks I like how they turned out as well. It's one of those rare mods you dont see around very often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk