Blueberry Gone Wild FJ Build

photo nomad

Adventurer
Any ideas what these are going to be used for?

red.jpg

Sexy time camping?

franklantern

Craig Lathem
Are those Baja Designs with red bulbs?? I didn't see these on their site? I want these! I'm guessing these go up on the rack to prevent rear end collisions when traveling with a group in heavy dust?

BJ'sFJ

BJ's Tundra :)
Are those Baja Designs with red bulbs?? I didn't see these on their site? I want these! I'm guessing these go up on the rack to prevent rear end collisions when traveling with a group in heavy dust?

Craig,

I had some custom red lenses made for my Squadron Sports. I removed them from the rack and installed black bezels. They will be going in a rear bumper w/swingout and function as tail/brake.
I have since installed a pair of s2 Pros in Amber Flood to serve as dust/reverse lights for poor conditions on the trail. The added safety is very nice!

Thanks!

MTN4RNR

Adventurer
Any ideas what these are going to be used for?

red.jpg

Craig,

I had some custom red lenses made for my Squadron Sports. I removed them from the rack and installed black bezels. They will be going in a rear bumper w/swingout and function as tail/brake.
I have since installed a pair of s2 Pros in Amber Flood to serve as dust/reverse lights for poor conditions on the trail. The added safety is very nice!

Thanks!

I can't wait to see how this pans out! :lurk:

BJ'sFJ

Explored the eastern sierras a little bit. Camping on a pretty remote forest road out near Kennedy meadows and also visited Alabama hills for the first time.. Burned hot dogs in the process

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

huerta32

Observer
I was in Alabama Hills two days ago, spent yesterday in Buttermilk Country near Bishop and checked out the Ancient Bristlecone pine forest and Fossil Falls today

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

BJ'sFJ

Did a little exploring this weekend. Not anything crazy but it was nice to visit some spots I used to enjoy during the highschool days. You know the occasional Ferris Bueller's day off type stuff

IMG_3205.jpg

IMG_3198.jpg

IMG_3191.jpg

IMG_3182.jpg

BJ'sFJ

Hey I just bought that grill, haven't even used it yet. You like it?

It's awesome! The black grille part gets really hot really fast! Very nice to cook food quickly if needed. I am more than happy. It is also nice having the grease catch tray below.
I purchased a coleman stove bag w/ two propane pockets on amazon. It keeps everything clean and organized in transport

BJ'sFJ

Waiting to get these bad boys installed. Total Chaos Fabrication Chromoly Adjustable Rear Link Kit.

- 100% bolt on.
- Constructed from 1 1/4" .375 wall 4130 chromoly tubing for maximum strength.
- Offers 1.5" more droop travel over stock when longer shocks are installed.
- Includes urethane pivot bushings.
- Upper, lower and pan hard bars are designed to incorporate a heim joint making the entire rear link system length adjustable.
- Hi-misalignment spacers and hardware are included.

13315266_10204816993943736_6048547140098720191_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven