Brandy's 2012 JKUR Build

azxr

Just read the whole thread. Very nice what you have done. Wish I had fab skills like you.

What kind of lift is that blue one that you have the JK on? I have never seen a lift with only 1 support. I am in the beginning stages of building a new house and something like that could be really useful in my garage.

Topo.Ranger

Adventurer
Just read all 16 pages and I must say you and Brandy have an amazing Jeep! I love how you made the aluminum panel in the back to accept the fridge slide instead of drilling into the tub. Also the location of the air compressor and tank are great! One thing that I wouldnt have done was drilled into the hard top but thats your jeep. But you did one hell of a job building it and it looks awesome.

James Pierce

Adventurer
Wow, I can't believe it's been almost a year since I last updated this thread. Not much has changed on the JK. I'm now running Cooper SST Pro's on the steel wheels and love them. The MTR's remain Brandy's tire of choice for the "shiny" wheels. I recently pulled the exo rack and had it sandblasted and powder coated.

We've had several great trips over the last year. I'll begin by sharing a video from our trip we took last summer to shoot promotional videos for Expedition Outfitters. Be sure to watch it in 1080 HD. Hope you guys enjoy :)

https://vimeo.com/140517008

Last edited:

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
Awesome video! Can't wait to put it up on the big screen tonight!
The scenes from Moab, had me yelling... "Hey, I was there!"... "I remember that!" lol
Really cool. :)

Very interested in how the SST Pros work out for you, especially in snowy road conditions. They look like they have very good siping.

Crazy how fast time goes when you're having fun! :beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl