Buckstop "BAJA" Front Bumper

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
Ok if this site doesnt have the info people are looking for what is the harm in actually telling the name of the "other" site. Surly the owners of this site cant be that stuck up to try and help people out, or am I wrong in thinking that this is a free country..... If not can someone PM the info to me if they are afraid of the site mongers

His last post says its on the Sportsmobile forum site.
Wish he added a link, I hate trying to scan through a site to find a single thread...

cowboy4x4

Explorer
nothing on the SMB site and I read his post as that he has a write up on another forum. Bill if you read this can you post the name of the "other" forum please.Thank You..... Thomas

hobietony

Explorer
nothing on the SMB site and I read his post as that he has a write up on another forum. Bill if you read this can you post the name of the "other" forum please.Thank You..... Thomas

Dont usually do this, but do you need to be spoonfed? The other site is sportsmobileforum.com

If you do a search on that site for 'billwilson', you can go to his gallery an see pictures of his bumper.

If you do a search for 'buckstop' you get a list of threads where people talk about their buckstop bumpers

That is the whole package of information discussed in this thread. You sound dim.

cowboy4x4

Explorer
I removed my original response due to the fact I need to remain professional for my business......... Have a good day

Last edited:

hobietony

Explorer
Chill, it is the internet. With a functional search function. That it is ok to use.

But I'm new around here, what do I know?

I still wish I'd seen the Buckstop before I got the Aluminess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy