Building My Overland Tacoma: Plans, Progress, Perplexions

Overland Hadley

on a journey
Just a note for those of you with 05+ Tacoma's.

My blower motor (for the heater,AC) had gotten really loud and squeaky. I took it to the dealer and they replaced it with a new one, at no charge. Not sure if there is a TSB for this, just thought I would let you know.

Overland Hadley said:
Just a note for those of you with 05+ Tacoma's.

My blower motor (for the heater,AC) had gotten really loud and squeaky. I took it to the dealer and they replaced it with a new one, at no charge. Not sure if there is a TSB for this, just thought I would let you know.

Thanks for the heads up:26_7_2: I have not seen a TSB for it on the program at work, but I am not sure how up to date it is.

Overland Hadley

on a journey
February 29th

Today was a good leap year day, it only comes around every four years, so you have to make it count. To celebrate, I got a great box from Sierra Expeditions!

ExpeditionAire Compressor, made by Extremeaire

2002807542284113088_rs.jpg

2002839650788451375_rs.jpg

2002827413588437288_rs.jpg

ARB Speedy Seal Puncture Repair Kit

2005688158947995776_rs.jpg

Overland Hadley

on a journey
Streakerfreak said:
Great choice. They are great tires.

daverami said:
Excellent! Same as mine. A workhorse tire for sure. They have worked out great this winter.

Thanks.

I now have six (count 'em, six) All Terrains on my truck. Four on the ground and dual spares.

They sure look good, and they're working amazingly in the snow. Over the next few weeks I will find out how they work in the mud!

Edit:
Here is a photo of the AT's a couple weeks later in the desert dust.

Last edited:

corax

Explorer
BFG A/T's are great all around, but I've found that in thicker mud they tend to fill up a bit

Good luck over the next few weeks:victory: and see you in Death Valley. I will let you know if there is anything important that comes up and if I find a hand held CB for you.

Enjoy the trip!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy