Camper and Truck Photos

Kingsize24

Love it. I envision the kids sharing a gazelle tent when they're a little bigger but this is pretty clean.

We used too, but one year we woke to big cat tracks around our camp, and one year we didn't see tracks, but there was bear scat about 30ft from our tent. From that point I decided we would be inside a trailer or camper.

Greedyg76

Semper Fi
that's a nice combo. so 2 kids and you and the wife? how do you guys do the sleeping arrangements? right now we have the 4 of us all in the OVRLND camper but it'll get tight once the kids get bigger.

The trailer is for the boys, and the wife and I use the truck camper. Everyone has their own space. The boys share a full size mattress, and it really makes for an enjoyable experience.

This is inside the trailer.

We do the same. Momma bear and I in the camper and 3 kids in the trailer. So nice to go to sleep early while the kids play cards and argue in the trailer...

Attachments

• Anza Camp.jpg
    Anza Camp.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 20

Gotch

I started the order process a couple of years ago for the Bundetech Bunducamp Camper and a Highway Products flatbed. I had a Lance 9.5 ft camper previously and wanted something with a lower height, lighter weight, and a quieter furnace. Flatbed is just over 8 ft, has upper side boxes with 4 ft doors, and one with a door at the end for 8ft long fishing rods. Front and rear lower storage boxes, with offset doors on the front boxes to clear the jacks. So far I am very happy with the purchase.

Attachments

• camper 2.jpeg
    camper 2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • camper.jpeg
    camper.jpeg
    404.9 KB · Views: 17
  • camper3.jpeg
    camper3.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 17
  • camper4.jpg
    camper4.jpg