Camper and Truck Photos

doctorit

Adventurer
I saw this rig on Craigslist as well, very nice setup!

Our new rig just picked it up last month, lots of work planned

_DSC4402_DxO-Edit-S.jpg

GeneHacker

The new rack was the bed of choice for the kids this weekend. The combination of the front bumper and front of the rack folding down made a pretty nice ladder. My 7 year old daughter could climb up and down on her own (I spotted her).

bSMALL.jpg

Beamer pilot

Explorer
The new rack was the bed of choice for the kids this weekend. The combination of the front bumper and front of the rack folding down made a pretty nice ladder. My 7 year old daughter could climb up and down on her own (I spotted her).

View attachment 281426

Reminds me of the ladder and roller belt trucks they had in third world countries, they would pull up to deplane passengers...or cargo and bang into the fuselage 9 times out of 10 !!!:mad:

doctorit

Adventurer
I miss lots of things about my Ecoboost F150, but the TC650 is a much better fit to the crew cab F250. Driving with the [new] rig this weekend really made me wonder what I was thinking hauling the weight with a 1/2 ton!

IMG_3122-L.jpg

Lots of trips planned, so I hope to get some better "action" shots soon.

Beamer pilot

Explorer
I miss lots of things about my Ecoboost F150, but the TC650 is a much better fit to the crew cab F250. Driving with the [new] rig this weekend really made me wonder what I was thinking hauling the weight with a 1/2 ton!

IMG_3122-L.jpg

Yes I don't notice it on the Dodge 1 ton (Cummins), weight or mileage...I got my Northstar Tc650 due to the fact that Hallmark was behind and couldn't deliver a camper in time (my fault for ordering late, not theirs) . It cost exactly half of the price and turned out great for the mild off roading I do with the truck.
I use the JKU and RTT for serious off road stuff...
Good choice man !

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I've had my TC800 on two 2500 Dodge's now with upgraded suspension. I wouldn't want this camper on anything less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77