Canadian m101 with lid for sale

EricGagne

Adventurer
IIRC Canadian 101's & US 416's are basically the same trailers. US 101's are much bigger and newer than Canadian 101's

It's also worth mentioning that Canadian 101's are much younger than US 416's. There was less than 2000 M101 CDN made, in 1992 or 1992 (can't remember).

Having just purchased one, there were approximately 1973 of the Canadian m101s built in 1992. Many of them have now been imported back into the us, bought by surplus suppliers and the like to clean up and use as both utility and expedition trailers. There's a great Yahoo CDN m101 group if you're interested.

It's also worth mentioning that Canadian 101's are much younger than US 416's. There was less than 2000 M101 CDN made, in 1992 or 1992 (can't remember).

endo

PRIMITIVEROAD
Yes it is. I have not had time to take additional pictures I have a work deadline to meet. I will get some pictures in the next few days.

hakalugi

expoooooo?
clint - thought you'd like to see your (former) baby. i put on some 10" hubs with 6 bolt @ 5.5" pattern to fit my 'yota wheels, so it's leaning less (before my truck was a lot higher than the trailer). after I took this pic, i moved the pintel position to the higher mount, so it's near level now. going to have to grind the fender corners to be safe from snagging a tread when the axle articulates - but the wheels sit farther away from the body without wheel spacers, so the body rub should be gone. sharing a spare now. RTT going back on now that i'm done with the jackstand work. are you going to the Fall Crawl at Rausch?

attachment.php

endo

PRIMITIVEROAD
clint - thought you'd like to see your (former) baby. i put on some 10" hubs with 6 bolt @ 5.5" pattern to fit my 'yota wheels, so it's leaning less (before my truck was a lot higher than the trailer). after I took this pic, i moved the pintel position to the higher mount, so it's near level now. going to have to grind the fender corners to be safe from snagging a tread when the axle articulates - but the wheels sit farther away from the body without wheel spacers, so the body rub should be gone. sharing a spare now. RTT going back on now that i'm done with the jackstand work. are you going to the Fall Crawl at Rausch?

attachment.php

Looks great! Enjoy it I know I did. Not going to fall crawl but I am going to the overland rally in Vermont next week. If you want to tag along we will be driving past on wed. Morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater