Carbon Fiber Leentu Camper Summer price drop

syn0s

This thing is super cool, and is a real unicorn. It's even local to me, which is rare for the ExPo classifieds...

Too bad it isn't for a 5ft bed, I don't feel like adapting it to work with my 5ft bed, but it seems like a killer deal.

Leentu had SO much potential, too bad that they never really made it past the prototype stage (I don't think? someone correct me if I'm wrong...)

@Bacon_Greese do you still have that custom box to adapt it to a 5ft Tacoma bed? Got any more pics with that box being in-use?

Bacon_Greese

Hi there,

Here is a photo of what it looked like on my friends truck who I got it from. It was a pretty simple setup worked well for him.

906FC0FE-61A1-4628-9CEC-D4A2D75A077A.jpeg

This thing is super cool, and is a real unicorn. It's even local to me, which is rare for the ExPo classifieds...

Too bad it isn't for a 5ft bed, I don't feel like adapting it to work with my 5ft bed, but it seems like a killer deal.

Leentu had SO much potential, too bad that they never really made it past the prototype stage (I don't think? someone correct me if I'm wrong...)

@Bacon_Greese do you still have that custom box to adapt it to a 5ft Tacoma bed? Got any more pics with that box being in-use?
re,

Bacon_Greese

Last drop before repair and updated price.
2k no questions asked you need to bring a few friends to help get it on your rig or trailer! Free up my garage or trade me a dirtbike.

Bacon_Greese

How much does it weigh? What are the outside dimension of it to fit on a trailer?
It’s definitely under 200lbs maybe 120-150ish it’s just awkward to lift with only two people.

I can’t take some measurements. It’s currently in my garage I’ll grab a length and width this morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven