Clone of ARB Intensity LED Driving Light/Light Force 250!

Ramjet

Explorer
If you live in the DFW area. I have the ARB and you can see for yourself how good they are. Trust me, the one thing I have come to find out about the fake ones is the quality of the internal parts. Remember, you pay for what you get. No matter where it's made.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I was hoping crusier outfit would take me up on the offer. ha ha! ??????????. If they are good, I would gush over them.

CodyY

Explorer
Everyone gets hung up on light output vs. dollar.

That's easy, quality of the optics and more importantly the hardware and mounting options are the biggest sticking points for me.

That ebay bar doesn't do **** when it's hanging by a cord off the front of the truck. The aluminum is so soft the 5 threads you're provided won't hold up to the chrome coated butter soft 3.7625 mm bolts supplied.

So for me it's Vision X.

BCobe

Adventurer
As far as mouting,for me I would be looking aftermarket anyways. When it comes to threads I figure I can always rethread them.

I saw a video of a Vision X versus a china bar and as far as light output and price I would have went with the china bar,but thats me

kojackJKU

It depends on what you are doing bat. I use mine to light up the highway so I can have ample time to see Moose that invade our highways. There are hundreds of accidents involving moose here every year and many people die as a result. Both my brother and I have hit moose in the night. Since I hit mine, I run good lighting on the front of my vehicles so I can see them farther off. IF it were just slow trail running, no, I would not need great lighting. But running our highways in the dark, which I do ALOT, I NEED bright lights that get down the road a long way. The more and farther I can see down the road the better. LED lighting does not provide the distance that I want. NO matter what LED. Well, I have to try the light canon from Vision X. The bigger ones are supposd to equal HID in distance. I have yet to see these in person however. I know my HID work, I may bump up to 70w HID in my lights. Only issue is the angry road signs you encounter then.

CodyY

Explorer
6a303d879d91a806c54a41c526df9121.jpg

a27d354ff954942e8f88cb3406f37af9.jpg

I'm a fan. Especially if used in conjunction with the diffuser covers for color and beam pattern

kojackJKU

Supposdely the best output of any LED of comparable size. I wish they weren't so expensive I would try them. I would really like to try the 6.5". I can't justify the expense when mine work AWESOME>

BCobe

Adventurer
Huh. The 4.5s are on Amazon for about 350 a set I think. I do not think its a terrible price but it is a little high.

kojackJKU

They are after coming down a lot in price. when they were released first they were supposedly 800 a pair. Do they have the 6.5"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues