Cnadian M101 parts needed

gpwpat

Adventurer
I am looking for the tailight brackets, and triangle reflectors for a Cnadian M101. Mine were removed and I am trying to get it back to origional. anybody have any laying around?

Ireland

Adventurer
I think I have the brackets, free if I do...(will check tomorrow) Want some lights too? $20 plus shipping... You are not getting my reflectors though:)

gpwpat

Adventurer
That would be cool. I pay shipping let me know how much. I don't need tailights. I was going to use modern off the shelf units. previous owner cut ovels into my tub to mount led flushlights. Silly thing to do really now my gear will rip out the wires.

Dang those reflectors are hard to find. harder than finding another complete trailer. But they just look so dang cool. I just may have to make my own from scratch.

gasman

Adventurer
i might have a set of reflectors.. i took em off mine when i put in the tailgate . i hope i didnt trash them.. at the time i didnt know they were so hard to come by.. i also have a set of hubs and 2 almost brand new michelin x tires.. they still got the nubs on them.. i will look and see if i still have the reflectors some where

gasman

Adventurer
sorry i havnt had a chance as i am working out of town all week i will check for you before the week is done

gasman

Adventurer
would this be what yer lookin for ???
IMG_2902.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

tuber

Does anyone know what that black caulking-like material is that seems to be used to waterproof, or seal these CDN M101's up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven