Comfort of a RTT mattress!

spressomon

Expedition Leader
We have a Tepui with the stock foam mattress pad, and added a 2" memory foam topper. Thank GOODNESS we dumped them in lieu of this: http://coastlinervandoffroad.com/Roof_Top_Tent_Mattress.php

No more waking up in a "dent" that transfers cold to the hips. I'm 6'2"/220, btw.

So the Coastline mattress supports even side sleeping without bottoming? I love my Exped Megamats (have the single and a duo) but since adding my lovely camping partner to my forays neither mattress fits my Small Columbus.

stingray1300

Explorer
So the Coastline mattress supports even side sleeping without bottoming? I love my Exped Megamats (have the single and a duo) but since adding my lovely camping partner to my forays neither mattress fits my Small Columbus.

Yes it does. I sleep on my side, and I don't get that "hip-chill" anymore. So nice!

bigskypylot

Explorer

Yep. I'm mainly a side sleeper and never had an issue with my Coastline

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner