compact coffee maker for business trip

MCX

TalesFromTheDesert.com
Another vote for Starbucks Via Instants...super easy & they take up virtually no space.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
The OP hasn't responded to anything yet. Methinks she's gone, or suddenly she will post another time and then proceed to spam the forums when her post count is high enough for links.

I think she’s just been having fun.....laughing at all of us who wasted time responding to what in hindsight was a rather ridiculous inquiry!

jacobconroy

Hillbilly of Leisure
Maybe she is involved with marketing a fabulous new coffee maker that is aimed at the well-to-do business-travel crowd and is biding her time for product presentation on the forum.

It must be a revolutionary device!

86scotty

Cynic
I agree with the cynics above but mostly I'm curious where in this grand land she may travel where there's not a Starbuck's within 50 yards, especially on a business trip.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Oh crap was I just "cold/bumped" contacted by a HUMINT agent of a vast international coffee organization......burn, shred, delete everything!

NatersXJ6

Explorer
Oh crap was I just "cold/bumped" contacted by a HUMINT agent of a vast international coffee organization......burn, shred, delete everything!

Soak it all in dark roast first!

Seriously, I carry the little pour over thing, but drink Via most of the time, unless I bring the percolator for a large group.

CSG

Explorer
Best travel coffee is with a Melita pourover filter holder and filters. Simple, excellent coffee, and clean-up is removing the filter and tossing it. That's th way we do it at home and the way we do it when we travel. I am a big fan of the Mokka pot and when I went less but stronger coffee, I use one of mine. Cleanup is a bit of a nuisance so a poor travel choice.

Sonya8

As long as I know, this fabulous coffee maker haven't been invented yet, but I know people who literally take their coffee makers with them, it's amusing. I have my own single cup coffee maker and now I'm planning to buy grind and brew coffee maker, it's really comfortable as I like so much coffee beans, they have such an aroma, drink itself turns out to be more pleasant and smelly. I'm planning to examine these reviews and choose the most suitable variant. What do you think of DeLonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica? Has anyone used it? I know that this source is really reliable, however I'd like hear some more feedback. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

alanymarce

Option 1) Handpresso - using the 12V outlet in the car.
Option 2) if we have no access to the 12V outlet for some reason - Aeropress
Option 3) If we've lost the above (both of which we carry, normally) - a cloth filter as shown - standard way to prepare coffee in Colombia. Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 18.26.31.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl