Concealed Carry - What Have You Got?

shade

You’re not the one required to provide evidence of wrong-doing. You just need to 1) make sure the information you’re aware of is true or believed to be true (not some exaggerations by a few buddies over beers) and 2) let the IA and/or administrators know what you’re concerned with. They will do their job and determine if there’s evidence of wrong-doing.
Too hard to do when based on make believe.

shade

Of course, since you and ventura haven't heard of it there's no way it happens, typical troll behavior.
No one since you weighed in has said "there's no way" LEOs mishandle encounters with legally armed people, so you can drop that nonsense.

Perhaps you can clear this up for everyone.

Who was making claims over and over about having knowledge of rampant abuses against their fellow citizens?

Who has all manner of excuses about why they can't be bothered to do anything about it?

I think we're done here, but I know better. Rant away.

Last edited:

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
Here you go, am I making these up too, you think these are isolated or one of a kind incidences? Go ahead now, launch into one of your trademark long winded posts to show everyone on the portal that you are the all knowing smartest person ever......

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
FYI,

this is one thread that fully supports my claim about BritKLR

I have no doubts that if he continues in this thread in the same direction he will delete his posts here as well.

Carry on.

Nicely done IdaSHO! You've managed to cut and past a portion of a deleted post. Here let me help you with my post......

"I was a public servant for over 30 years. I don't need you to explain who I worked for and served or my relationship with the citizens that put in that office. Remember your basic Civics class and who elects a Sheriff and appoints his Deputies and how a Police Chief is appointed.
I can also tell you that if anyone of the men and/or women that worked for me we're responding to a high risk hostage/citizen rescue, Bank robbery, sexual assualt, murder, child abduction, mass shooting...fill in the blank...said "it's not my responsibility to protect them" then they wouldn't have job anymore, because they failed at the fundamental job description. What you are confusing is tort law to right a perceived wrong not employee responsibilities.
What is also insulting is your broadbrushing of all the brave men and women of law enforcement who have given everything to serve their communities and citizens as some form oppressive entity."

Now, let me help you with the context of the orginal post. The original poster indicated that American Police Officers had no affirmative responsibility to protect citizens in the US or the basic difference between agencies, tort law and job responsibilities. I disagreed and excercised my rights to no longer participate in that thread.

I do hope you feel big and justified trying to troll and shame me on this thread/forum.

Cheers mate.

Last edited:

shade

Here you go, am I making these up too, you think these are isolated or one of a kind incidences? Go ahead now, launch into one of your trademark long winded posts to show everyone on the portal that you are the all knowing smartest person ever......

As I already said:
No one since you weighed in has said "there's no way" LEOs mishandle encounters with legally armed people, so you can drop that nonsense.

If the claims you've made are true, all I see from you is a person that acts like the 2nd Amendment is important, but is too lazy to defend it.

Is that brief and simple enough for you?

GHI

Adventurer
That’s a heavily edited video by the media. I’d bet dollars to donuts there’s a bit more to the story.

shade

That’s a heavily edited video by the media. I’d bet dollars to donuts there’s a bit more to the story.
Maybe, maybe not. I didn't find much more after a quick Googling.

No matter the outcome, at least Mr. Gonzalez took appropriate action when he believed he'd been wronged, and I respect that decision. Not even the most fervent defender of LEOs or of the 2A should want officers acting unlawfully, no matter the reason.

Last edited:

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Nicely done IdaSHO! You've managed to cut and past a portion of a deleted post. Here let me help you with my post......

-blah-blah-blah-

My link wasn't directed to any specific post.
The content of the first post behind that link that quotes one of your deleted posts is irrelevant.

It was directed to a thread that proves one simple point...

You delete posts when you lose face. Which is 100% true... and pathetic.

Carry on

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
The content of the first post behind that link that quotes one of your deleted posts is irrelevant.

Carry on

If you had bothered to read the posts, before passing your internet judgement, you would have seen (maybe understand) that the discussion deviated from the topic and went down the 2A route. There was no "losing face", but a fundamental frustration with those that didn't grasp the points made regarding the difference between the right to carry and what happens after you kill someone with a gun. Two very clear and distinct issues.

But that's ok..........thanks for trolling and attempt to shame again. Please try again.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
If you had bothered to read the posts, before passing your internet judgement, you would have seen (maybe understand) that the discussion deviated from the topic and went down the 2A route. There was no "losing face", but a fundamental frustration with those that didn't grasp the points made regarding the difference between the right to carry and what happens after you kill someone with a gun. Two very clear and distinct issues.

But that's ok..........thanks for trolling and attempt to shame again. Please try again.

So to be clear, the thread went in a direction you didn't want, nor did the posts agree with your viewpoints, so you deleted them.

Got it. :ROFLMAO:

BTW, I read the thread before you deleted your posts.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris

Carry on

Btw-
I really like the "blah-blah-blah" edit to my original post.......nicely done, in a childish and editorial kind of way.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
So to be clear, the thread went in a direction you didn't want, nor did the posts agree with your viewpoints, so you deleted them.

Got it. :ROFLMAO:

BTW, I read the thread before you deleted your posts.

So you read it. Interesting......and that means you fully understood the two different points that were discussed and disagreed upon? Yet, the biggest issue, the issue you've been trolling all day about is the deleting of an individuals content. I'm sorry, who made you "content troll police"?

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Are you really that naive?

I was one of the posters in that very thread you got all upset about, then deleted your posts from.

Perhaps YOU didnt read it? :ROFLMAO:

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
This has added no value to this thread except maybe some fun popcorn enjoyment for the viewers.

Enjoy your content patrol route.

Be safe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues