Cost of an Alignment, setting all 8 control arms, and pinion angle?

thethePete

Explorer
For sure. Cheap insurance against having to replace tires unnecessarily. Glad to hear some people still understand that just because you *can* do it yourself, doesn't always mean you should.

Constant clicking does sound like the front CV. Just don't wheel it too hard until you get that fixed or she'll snap like a twig.

Glad to hear the alignment was worth it, and it sounds like they gave you a good price. If your vibrations don't get any worse above 50mph, it's probably your drive shaft, and at the end of the day it's the sacrifice we make for being able to do do more than stock in other areas. I was looking forward to your results.

Mitch502

Explorer
For sure. Cheap insurance against having to replace tires unnecessarily. Glad to hear some people still understand that just because you *can* do it yourself, doesn't always mean you should.

Constant clicking does sound like the front CV. Just don't wheel it too hard until you get that fixed or she'll snap like a twig.

Glad to hear the alignment was worth it, and it sounds like they gave you a good price. If your vibrations don't get any worse above 50mph, it's probably your drive shaft, and at the end of the day it's the sacrifice we make for being able to do do more than stock in other areas. I was looking forward to your results.

Yea, new front shaft will come soon. Had flooding last week so I'll be going this week to junkyard to get one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk