CVT group buy? any way we can do another one?

SandCuda

I'm in for either CVT Mt. Shasta or Tepui Autana and an awning. Need to purchase in early March for delivery before the end of April.

horrocks007

Robert from CVT tents emailed me back, and he said he is planning to do a group buy in March. Sounds like a good way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

geckoTy

Adventurer
I've had my eye on cvt for a while, I'd be happy with just free shipping. I'm looking to order mine in early Feb tho

SandCuda

I love competition!!! Let's also look at shipping costs. CVT wants $200.00 to $250.00 and Tepui wants $150.00. The tents appear to be the same product.

Kcdude

Adventurer
Last CVT GB included awnings, annexes, mesh rooms and walls. Might want to consider product offering in addition to price.

skates04

Adventurer
They both seem to offer the same product?? I have been looking at both and they are pretty darn similar, also right now they both seem to be including a free annex.

Anyone know if they are selling the same tents possibly from the same manufacture?

Either way I am interested in a group buy.

CVT:
1373518035.jpg

Tepui:

IMAG0466.jpg

The annex seems slightly different.

I was planning on a Tepui, because they have cheaper shipping and I like that they have a longer adjustable ladder, so no extra $$ for an extension.

Last edited:

kingg5

Adventurer
talk to bobbie at CVT...if the cost of a ladder extension is going to stop you, you may want to inquire as to why they stopped selling the telescopic ladder (he replaced mine with the one that has the extension for free)

with cvt you get the highest level of customer service...serously talk to bobbie and i bet you will be surprised at how he can work with you to ensure you are happy.

skates04

Adventurer
talk to bobbie at CVT...if the cost of a ladder extension is going to stop you, you may want to inquire as to why they stopped selling the telescopic ladder (he replaced mine with the one that has the extension for free)

with cvt you get the highest level of customer service...seriously talk to Bobbie and i bet you will be surprised at how he can work with you to ensure you are happy.

I actually read a post last night about someone who had their telescoping ladder replaced several times, due to issues, on the positive note they did state Tepui stood behind their product and replaced it every time for free, no questions asked.

60Dan

Explorer
I have a Mt Hood. Very happy with it and customer service is top notch
Would be in for a group buy. Interested in their Black Butte ground tent. Maybe some awning walls too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal