CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

temple

Adventurer
We have to be getting close to 30%. When you get a number for 30%, I am sure that if it is posted on ih8mud again, as well as all the forums that there will be more that will sign-up. If you are interested at 30%, be sure to put your name contingent upon it.

Thanks for working on this.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Yea we are pretty much going to get 30% at this rate I think.

Wait for the finalizing to happen so we can start taking personal info

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Looks like ExPo is kicking TW's butt

yes!! lol

i am in at 30 % MT bachelor.. Does it include the annex

yes it comes with an annex unless you don't want it i believe.

I'm still not on your list

damn it..lol sorry! i will get my list up to date with TWs list soon Sorry man, you'll get on

At 30% I'm in on a 79" awning with walls

We are not sure in awnings will be included, but it is possible.

Good knews everyone! Bobby is working out details for the GB. We should have an offical start and end by next week!

Guri

Explorer
I'm going to buy one but my only problem is I need it in one or two weeks max because I already have vacation plans.
Any idea when the order is going to be placed?
I'm in for a Mt. Rainier but... only time is my issue.

Chili

Explorer
I'm going to buy one but my only problem is I need it in one or two weeks max because I already have vacation plans.

Bobby is working out details for the GB. We should have an official start and end by next week!

You may need to buy outside of the GB. If we don't even start ordering until next week at the soonest, you will be cutting it really close since it'll probably take 3+ days to get to you once the order is placed and paid for. You're closer than me but when I spoke to Bobby he estimated 5 days to ship to Texas. He said it would go out the day after ordered.

temple

Adventurer
If there are awnings available to for us that are buying tents, I assume you will let us know so we can add those items?:)

Guri

Explorer
You may need to buy outside of the GB. If we don't even start ordering until next week at the soonest, you will be cutting it really close since it'll probably take 3+ days to get to you once the order is placed and paid for. You're closer than me but when I spoke to Bobby he estimated 5 days to ship to Texas. He said it would go out the day after ordered.

I can wait a bit. My vacations plans are for march 23, but I least I need the tent in my house a few days before to the trip to mount it and get to use to.
I'll keep a close eye in this group and I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks for working on this Group buy!

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein

sadly if you need it within 2 weeks. Order it now.

GB tents won't ship till the minimum number is hit. Which i don't think will take long..but it probobly won't happen till late next week.

I am interested in the Rainier at 30%. Thanks for doing this!

Cool!

Also, Here is an update for those with questions

Got an update from Bobby @ CVT! Ahem...

if you wish to purchase only an awning/walls, etc you will receive a discounted price. HOWEVER, only the purchase of tents will count towards the overall quota for the GB discount.

all tent models will be included in the discounted price , awnings and walls too. TRAILERS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE GROUP BUY but they do have 2 nomads that they want to get rid of so maybe you can work out a deal on those.

they can ship multiple tents (4 to 5 depending on models) to a single location for a lower overall shipping rate. they will come on a pallet so I'm assuming that having a forklift or loading dock will be a requirement for this shipping option.

CVT is working on a deal to get the tents to Canada through a reseller to help with shipping and duty costs. stay tuned

maximum ground to tent height for the standard ladder is 78". the extension ladder would be required above that height.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
If there are awnings available to for us that are buying tents, I assume you will let us know so we can add those items?:)

See above :)

I can wait a bit. My vacations plans are for march 23, but I least I need the tent in my house a few days before to the trip to mount it and get to use to.
I'll keep a close eye in this group and I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks for working on this Group buy!

oh..well then id get in on the GB man! it'll be good by March 20th id guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues