CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

Guri

Explorer
I would like to add myself fro the Mt. Rainier Roof Top Tent with long ladder.
Do you know if the factory has stock so the whole group can buy or do we have to wait until all the tents are made?
I just want to do it asap because as I said before I have plans to go camping in a month.

I'm in the Los Angeles area, so if someone is in the area can we combine the shipment.

Last edited:

Cowboy59

Observer
It might be a good idea to put everyone's city next to thier name so we might be able to arrange for cheaper shipping. Just a thought.

Gravy

Tent

Please put me down on the "yes" list for a Mt. Hood. I will arrange delivery/pick-up myself. Also, THANK YOU for arranging this schweet deal! Quick question...Is there Sales Tax in Oregon???

temple

Adventurer
Please put me down on the "yes" list for a Mt. Hood. I will arrange delivery/pick-up myself. Also, THANK YOU for arranging this schweet deal! Quick question...Is there Sales Tax in Oregon???

Sales tax is only applied to the state that it arrives in. So the question is, "is there sales tax in Arizona"?

Sander1036

Okay guys the final details will be announced on friday March 1st... so if everyone can wait two more days the group buy will get rolling

Gravy

It almost makes it worth it to drive up to Oregon (no shipping), purchase it in Oregon (no sales tax) and have a vacation in Oregon (fun)...

Guri

Explorer
It almost makes it worth it to drive up to Oregon (no shipping), purchase it in Oregon (no sales tax) and have a vacation in Oregon (fun)...

Do it man! Oregon is amazing. By the way... if you can, bring me a tent too! (Just kidding).

Werrea

Observer
I am going to need an extension ladder. It's close. And did I understand there will be color choices? I will pick up in Bend.

Chili

Explorer
Is there anyone doing this in the Dallas / Fort Worth area? I'm interested in combined shipping to save some more cash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues