CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

temple

Adventurer
Just ordered a Mt. Shasta. Can't wait. Looks like end of April I'll drive down to Bend and pick it up. They are truly swamped with the number of orders from this group buy. Nice folks down there. They were already closed for the day but he took my order from his Cell Phone.

When was he last time you got that kind of service?

Glorybigs

Adventurer
Is the GB still on?

If so, please put me down for a Mt. Bachelor.

I will call in as soon as the OP posts confirmation that the GB 30% deal is still a go.

Thx!

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Just ordered a Mt. Shasta. Can't wait. Looks like end of April I'll drive down to Bend and pick it up. They are truly swamped with the number of orders from this group buy. Nice folks down there. They were already closed for the day but he took my order from his Cell Phone.

Hell yea! Bobby is the man!

When was he last time you got that kind of service?

that is what is the best about CVT :cool:and the tents are still pretty bad ***!

Is the GB still on?

If so, please put me down for a Mt. Bachelor.

I will call in as soon as the OP posts confirmation that the GB 30% deal is still a go.

Thx!

Yes. Today is the LAST DAY!

need to call today if you want one at 30% off. We are WELL over the number needed to get 30%. Id bet we have had 50-70 people buy tents.

Glorybigs

Adventurer
Thanks for the quick reply and for putting this together!
I called both numbers to order but no answer so I left a message on his cell.

DiezlWin

Yes. Today is the LAST DAY!

need to call today if you want one at 30% off. We are WELL over the number needed to get 30%. Id bet we have had 50-70 people buy tents.

When I talked to them yesterday it sounded like this GB might be bigger than the last. If I remember correctly the last one was around 84 tents!

Wow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
When I talked to them yesterday it sounded like this GB might be bigger than the last. If I remember correctly the last one was around 84 tents!

Wow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I heard a few numbers from last year. 66, 94 and now 84 lol

I know I think he was trying to sell over 100..hope we got it for him

blk-4runner

I end up placing an order for Mt. McKinley With Telescope ladder and 79" Awning with Walls in Burgandy, thanks for setup this group buy, can't wait to get them install and see how it'll look.

blk-4runner

Bobby gave me a very good discount for two telescope ladders, and he mention that it was a better built and wider, for fat people like me ;)

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
GB is now CLOSED!!!

No more orders can be made for the discount. Thanks to all that participated!! Ill try and get a final number of tents. I know we got a ton of people to get in on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk