CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

briz65

Adventurer
Woo Hoo I just recieved my receipt in my email for my Mt Shasta RTT! Now if I could just get my tracking number! Hint hint. I cant wait to get into the woods with this tent! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Shoot, i always seem to be a little late to these things. I missed last years also by a few days. I really gotta pay more attention to this stuff.

Dennx

Adventurer
A big thanks to Bobby at CVT and the GB organizer...just got my tent today. It shipped perfectly with no damage and a quick setup everything checks out great, quality is outstanding.

GL to all.
View attachment 152028

Where are you located and how long did it take to ship?

It looks good... same one I ordered.

Last edited:

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Nice!

Just got a message today from Bobby. He is still working his way through the orders and doesn't have a final count yet. Im guessing its quite a big number though!

Leviathan

Observer
I was also told around April 19th. Making me nervous. I leave for a trip on May 2nd and I am counting on this tent to be my home.

Guri

Explorer
I got my tent on time but the company shipped the extension ladder separated and it took more time to be delivered and unfortunately was not on time for my trip, so I had to make my own extension ladder (patent pending :) ).
It just an personal observation.
IMG_1376.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal