CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
I think we are hoping they ship this week guys..I do NOT have confirmation of that..but i think it'll be this week or next at the latest.

briz65

Adventurer
I just spoke to Bobby. He stated that he is trying to verify where the boat is. As of now he has no tents in his shop. Looks like I will be tentless fo my trip next week. :mad: oh well I really can't be mad. It is a hell of deal and Bobby really is doing his best. Here is hoping for a small miracle;):beer:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
UPDATE FROM BOBBY! :D

Hello to everyone in the Group Buy 2013!

I finally have got the dates when the tents will land. The hard shells will be landing on May 15th and all the soft shells will be landing on 14th of May. This is a couple of weeks later than we had planned. I know this messes up some plans and I am sorry.
We were able to get them out quicker last year because we planned it.This year you guys planned it and I was not completley ready, this is why the slow boat from China. I have done all I can to help everyone out but now I am also out of options till the tents come in. It will take a couple of days to get the tents also from the port to me.
I know once you have them it will be great! I do again Apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please let everyone you know that was in the GB.
Thanks again to all who helped put it together and all who participated.

If you have any questions please call me on my cell at 541-419-2790

Sincerely,

Bobby

Sorry guys that needed them sooner. Looks like most will get their actual tents in the last weeks of May.

Bobby did his best though and you still got an epic deal. And you'll get all summer to play with them still :D

briz65

Adventurer
Thanks for the update!!! You're right about the Deal We all got. I just means that I will have fun with it a month later! Bobby is such a nice guy and he really did everything he could to make it happen. Thanks Blackdawg!

mike r

Adventurer
even Bobbie has to find alternative sleeping arangments while he is waiting for his delivery :)

474494_507239989323406_571542048_o.jpg

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Tents were supposed to arrive to bobby today I believe. Should be shipping out over the next few days.

None of that has been confirmed tho.

briz65

Adventurer
Update:

Saw this on Tacomaworld:
Good morning Tacoma World Group Buy,

* So I have good news and bad. The bad is the soft shell tents did not arrive today. They will not arrive till this weekend. That being said my wife and I will load up the tents in our trailer and take a load to Canada and then drop down to Moab to make sure everyone gets their tents for the Cruise. This in no way is putting me out as I now you all have plans and we will help you meet them.
* The Good news is the Hard shells landed on time and I receive them today and will ship out today also. Depending when they are delivered.
* Also if anyone would like to move from a Mt. Bachelor to a Mt. Hood for $50.00 please let me know. (4 available)
* Also if anyone would like to move from a Mt. Shasta to a Mt.Rainier $50.00 please let me know. (5 available)
* I will need to know who all wants me to bring tents and lets make this happen so no one misses anything.

Sincerely,

Bobby

Then he posted this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis
Are the soft shell tents going to ship out on next Monday then?

Between Monday and Wednesday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal