CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

briz65

Adventurer
Ugh the waiting is killing me. Found out that after I get the notice of shipment, it will still be 4-5 days for my Mt Shasta RTT to arrive. Bobby needs to buy that star trek transport module so he can get my tent to me faster! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

briz65

Adventurer
Yeah I agree, it reminds me of Christmas when I was a kid......I have to put on my patient pants and wait......

Werrea

Observer
Just got back home from picking up our tent. Bobby is the nicest person I have met in a very long time. I upgraded from the Shasta to the Rainer. My wife is very excited about that. Bobby even offers for us to borrow his truck while we went into town. But we had a friend that lives in Bend come get us. We brought lunch back for Bobby and his helper. I love this tent. I love Bobby's attitude and outlook. He wants families to get back to camping and get out together. What a man! Thanks Bobby. image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 122

Guri

Explorer
Hey congratulations!!! It looks awesome! I hope you can enjoy it in may trips!
Talking about Bobby.... A++ for him!

briz65

Adventurer
So Bobby finally got his send button fixed:beer:! My tent is on it's way to Georgia It's currently sitting in Reno NV. The delivery date of 4 June. :eek: maybe the truck can pick up a tail wind and get here faster. Hey I can dream........:cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal