CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

Cowboy59

Observer
Went to the shippers to pick up my tent. Here they come around the corner with it on a forklift! There is a big sign on the tent that says no forklift hand truck only. Luckily the ends of the forklift only put two dimples into the aluminum bottom of the tent. I can live with that instead of going through the trouble of making a claim and so on. These shipping companies just don't give a crap. Thanks Bobby, I can't wait to get it mounted up.

Werrea

Observer
Went to the shippers to pick up my tent. Here they come around the corner with it on a forklift! There is a big sign on the tent that says no forklift hand truck only. Luckily the ends of the forklift only put two dimples into the aluminum bottom of the tent. I can live with that instead of going through the trouble of making a claim and so on. These shipping companies just don't give a crap. Thanks Bobby, I can't wait to get it mounted up.

Oh man, glad it turned out okay. What tent did you get. I have the Rainer. I can't get out of town this weekend, but plan on setting it all up at the house and sleeping in it. I'm just too dang excited.

Congratulations! These are really, really nice tents. And there is a surprise inside. :)

briz65

Adventurer
Yeti, That is Classic! I'm still waiting on mine too. Like you I will probably set mine up in the driveway and give it a test drive too!:D
BTW, What Suprise???

Werrea

Observer
Yeti, That is Classic! I'm still waiting on mine too. Like you I will probably set mine up in the driveway and give it a test drive too!:D
BTW, What Suprise???

You have to look in the tent. At least it was a surprise to me. I don't want to ruin it for you. Haven't had a chance to check it out, but seems pretty cool.

briz65

Adventurer
Well I just checked on the progress East bound of my tent. Its in Dallas now. On another break. Geez, this is like waiting on a baby to be born.....:av-7:
Yeti, I will put on my Patient Pants and Drink a few to take the edge off the anticipation.:costumed-smiley-007:beer:

E.J.

Explorer
:xxrotflma Pacing around waiting for that big truck to prune some trees getting down my little street :xxrotflma

E.J.

Explorer
FWIW my tracking didn't say it was in Atlanta until they loaded the local truck this a.m., just said "destination terminal" but still looked like it was in Dallas.

briz65

Adventurer
Lets us know what the condition of you tent upon delivery.:box:
FWIW my tracking didn't say it was in Atlanta until they loaded the local truck this a.m., just said "destination terminal" but still looked like it was in Dallas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal