CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

briz65

Adventurer
When I spoke to Bobby a couple of weeks ago to ask a question. He stated that it
Would be mid to late April before he would have tents to start shipping. I can't wait to get mine into the woods!:):D
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
He just posted on TW. Should be soon. Has been a lot of work getting shipping quote for those that wanted group shipping.

total sold tents is 84! 12 more then last year!

Shouldn't be too much longer before people start getting tents!

JFarris

Wanderer
He just posted on TW. Should be soon. Has been a lot of work getting shipping quote for those that wanted group shipping.

total sold tents is 84! 12 more then last year!

Shouldn't be too much longer before people start getting tents!

That's awesome! A lot of tents in a short amount of time. I already have a Howling Moon, which I have used on 3 different trips so far. I would like to do a comparison review for everyone who is wondering, if the additional money spent on a higher end tent, and if it is really necessary for their application. I have also owned an ARB Simpson 3. It would be a pretty good comparison I think.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Yea considering this one was MUCH shorter then last years by about 2 weeks and we still got more ordered id say its pretty dang good!

Mack4

Adventurer
Talked to him yesterday, said he'd let me know when he gets an update. Sounded like April was going to be pretty ambitious for a delivery date.

I am in the same boat as you guys, we're supposed to leave on the 14th of May and swing by the Overland Expo on our way north, 30-40 days on the road without a tent would be a big bummer.

briz65

Adventurer
Saw this on TW
UPDATE: As of right now all the tents are on the water and on their way.(hard shell tents included) I just received conformation.
Sorry was not around to answer calls last couple of days. I am getting just as anxious as I sold my tent, my guy Ian and another one of my friends tent to help out someone else who needed them and now I can't get out and camp till they get here also...lol
Thanks again,

Bobby

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Leviathan

Observer
Just talked to Bobby. Everyone says this guy is great to work with; believe it. He is going above and beyond to get tents to those of us who had trips planned.

Most companies would say it isn't their fault the tents are taking so long from overseas. The better companies would offer a refund for the delay. Bobby found a way to get me a tent even though the one I ordered is somewhere on a ship. I literally cannot think of another company who would do this.

Kudos and thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal