DefconBrix | Military Inspired Overland Build

Saharicon

Adventurer
I've had no issues at all and I have driven more than 20k miles on them so far. Freaking love them!
The other Beadlocks I was been looking at getting are the Hutchinson Rock Monsters.

Love the Rock Monsters! Those and Walker Evans.

Would love to see them on your truck.

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Love the Rock Monsters! Those and Walker Evans.

Would love to see them on your truck.

I might switch it up this year but I've been very happy with the Methods. I wouldn't go personally go Walkers just because I think they make every rig they're on look the same.

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Anyone else stoked for the Superbowl?!
I was just in Scottsdale AZ when the Patriots landed but couldn't talk my wife into extending our trip and dropping a few thousand on tickets :(

Regardless stoked to watch the Seahawks OWN the Patriots!

IMG_039016.jpg

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Wow, this truck is done RIGHT!! Just perfect. I really like it with the cover on the back. This thing is a BEAST!!

Thank you so much! It's been a long year of getting it built and I still have some dialing in to do — it's never done lol

I have some new things coming the beginning of March that will really make a big difference :D

Acerwin

Adventurer
Can you post a picture of your switches for your dually lights and led bar and whatever else you have? I ask because I'm trying to find the best way to do mine that looks good also.
Thanks

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Can you post a picture of your switches for your dually lights and led bar and whatever else you have? I ask because I'm trying to find the best way to do mine that looks good also.
Thanks

I just got this answered on TW but I figured I would post it here also for anyone else following along...

I currently have them mounted in some of the factory locations with some random switches I picked up at a local shop.

IMG_042414.jpg

This is just temporary though — I will be getting an sPOD system this month and mounting all my switches in the sunglass visor space.

IMG_042518.jpg

I'll post this when I get it in and document the install :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater