DefconBrix | Military Inspired Overland Build

SpongeX

Rust does a body good.
I like the bed setup so far. I was looking to get something similar to that in my hilux but I need to finish my Xterra first.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Just looked through the whole build thread. very Impressive! What drawers are those.

Thanks bagelsjustbagels!
This is the TruckVault standard height all-weather drawer unit. Worth its weight in gold!

Dude that's a gorgeous truck. I'm jealous

Seen this on Instagram, awesome looking truck

I like the bed setup so far. I was looking to get something similar to that in my hilux but I need to finish my Xterra first.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas!! I will be posting some older photos with all the stages this truck has gone through soon from stock until now, 1 year later.

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Love to have a TruckVault set up but I'll wait 'till I hit the lotto...

They do set you back a little but totally worth it depending on your needs. Simply the "want" factor sometimes isn't enough lol

Thank you for your service to our country. This is a dandy build and well deserved. Congratulations.

Regards,

BWJ

BWJ, seriously thank you. I really appreciate the kind words. Cheers

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Some photographs out exploring in the Mountains in Oregon (about an hour from Baker City).

I love a good camping trip filled with fishing, hiking and just taking in all the beauty the mountains have to offer.

watermarked_24.jpg

watermarked_25.jpg

watermarked_26.jpg

watermarked_27.jpg

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Some updated photographs I have taken over the last few weeks.. I have been traveling a TON including WA, UT, ID and MT for various reasons but always managed to cut out some time to explore a little.

IMG_4984.jpg

IMG_4967.jpg

IMG_4970.jpg

IMG_4999.jpg

IMG_5068.jpg

IMG_5085.jpg

IMG_4756.jpg

IMG_4757.jpg

seanb33

Damn! After first seeing your truck on Instagram and now following the build, it's really making me want a tacoma instead of my jeep! Great work, it keeps getting better and better.

tmleadr03

Observer
Military inspired? Devil Dog you don't have a hair on your *** if you won't put a pintle mount on it.

Very nice build.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater