Defender Roof Rack For Sale 90/110

maxingout

Adventurer
I have a Brownchurch Defender roof rack for sale. It is about 1 year old as best I can determine. The same rack from Rovers North costs $969.

http://www.roversnorth.com/store/p-3994-brownchurch-roof-rack-set-def-90-full-length-kit.aspx

Here are pictures of the rack before I took it off.

Defender-Roof-Rack-1.jpg

Defender-Roof-Rack-2.jpg

Defender-Roof-Rack-3.jpg

This would be a full length rack for a Defender 90 or a 3/4 length rack on a Defender 110.

The first person who shows up with $200 at my house in Phoenix can mount the rack on their truck and drive off for their next adventure with an affordable excellent rack.

PM if you are interested.

Last edited:

maxingout

Adventurer
I don't know anything about roof racks on Discos. I don't know if it would fit.

Last edited:

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
Hmm, very tempting to put that on my 86" station wagon...

But, it's a long way from needing a rack. At this point it still needs a full rebuild.

maxingout

Adventurer
Some people build from the ground up, and others from the top down. If you start out with a roof rack, you have a top down build. :)

Hmm, very tempting to put that on my 86" station wagon...

But, it's a long way from needing a rack. At this point it still needs a full rebuild.

Skookumchuck

Observer
That would look great on my 68 109...will you be willing to ship (COD on the frieght of course) if so I would love to buy it.

maxingout

Adventurer
Right now my plate is extremely full, and I don't have the time to get involved in shipping. I put an excellent price on it so that I would not have to deal with shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven