Delete

reync

The pics on this are a bit hard to decipher in terms of how the bed is actually laid out. The might be better to take less “artistic” pictures and something a bit more “expected / POV”. For example, rear view door open, side view window panel open, etc.

alexplb

Oh man….another one with AluCab… I recall 5 years ago everyone couldn’t get one fast enough and now there is like a sale going on. What’s happening ? Is everyone moving up to a bigger trucks ?

Aleja_333

Oh man….another one with AluCab… I recall 5 years ago everyone couldn’t get one fast enough and now there is like a sale going on. What’s happening ? Is everyone moving up to a bigger trucks ?

This is the result of free money + working from home for 2 years. Everyone bought into the "if I'm stuck indoors, I rather be outside camping". People started buying whatever camper was available regardless of price and now that life is back to normal, they are realizing they have not much use for it. The people that adventure out before the pandemic are still doing it, the part-timers are going back to their everyday life, not all but most.

Not saying this is the case for this specific posting but it's probably the case for the majority of sales out there. Just my two cents from listening to others that are in the boat that I just described.

extremer

This is the result of free money + working from home for 2 years. Everyone bought into the "if I'm stuck indoors, I rather be outside camping". People started buying whatever camper was available regardless of price and now that life is back to normal, they are realizing they have not much use for it. The people that adventure out before the pandemic are still doing it, the part-timers are going back to their everyday life, not all but most.

Not saying this is the case for this specific posting but it's probably the case for the majority of sales out there. Just my two cents from listening to others that are in the boat that I just described.
The wife says....'get that f ing camper out of the driveway!!'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gotfuzz