Did you finance your truck camper purchase?

Did you finance your truck camper purchase?

• Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • No

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • RTTs are life, bruh.

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters

zb39

Adventurer
Anyone who financed a year ago prob got a great rate compared to today. Interesting thread with all the things that have changed in the last 18 months. Interest and inflation being 2 of the biggest.

reaper229

Paid 8000 cash...I don't wanna have Dept for hobbies or it's not an hobby except for the rig of course cus it's too expensive ?

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

fredeharley8

I can share my experience with you. I didn't finance my truck camper purchase. When I was in the market for one, I was also looking for a camper in the $5,000 or less range. I had my eye on the Camp X and FWC Hawk as well, but like you, it wasn't in my budget at the time.

Instead, I saved up for a while and patiently waited until I had enough cash to make the purchase outright.
I understand that financing can be a convenient option for many people, especially if they want to get their hands on a camper sooner. However, for me, paying in full upfront was the right choice, and I don't regret it. we must educate people about these things and the latest updates about Vichale finace at carvine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl

Members online