Dream Truck

CornDog

Observer
FortyMileDesert said:
Hmmm - - Didn't all of you already buy what you wanted? I did...

Not yet!
Kamaz 4911
Repowered with a Cummins ISL400
Axles swaped with:
Rockwell 2.5 front with an ARB and a 5 ton rear
Nicacore constructed body on steel tube frame
Michelin XZLs
20 ton Garwood winch up front with routers running to the rear

still dreaming...

Last edited:

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
I fell in love with the old land cruisers in the Overland from england to singapore video. (nice and modernized of course) They have a TON of personality.
My other dream truck would be the truck from "kill bill"
The p@$$% wagon...
Hahaha

blupaddler

Conspirator
SOAZ said:
I fell in love with the old land cruisers in the Overland from england to singapore video. (nice and modernized of course) They have a TON of personality.

Which video was/is this and where can I find it?

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
blupaddler said:
Which video was/is this and where can I find it?
SORRY, I'm a blastphemor(sp?)
I meant the Land ROVERs in the video that was posted on this forum. Land cruisers, shah, I wish!

Beerman

Vehicle
01_van.jpg

Containing only the penthouse, 2 sets of captains chairs, and a fold down rear seat bed. I would also want the diesel powered furnace and a small section of cabinets.

Pulling this
Worthington_Creek5_lg.jpg

With this on the trailer
NV38048_1_400.jpg

Yes, a diesel.

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
ujointclothing said:
I'd have exactly what I've got!! Done, of course. Who knows how long that will take..:D
"If it's done, It's for sale!"
-- Danny, around the campfire NY's eve 1995

My choice, build a Tatra

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
SOAZ said:
SORRY, I'm a blastphemor(sp?)
I meant the Land ROVERs in the video that was posted on this forum. Land cruisers, shah, I wish!
Yes! Blaspheme! You are lucky you corrected yourself!:shakin: I have that video on my laptop. It it too long to upload... maybe I can put it on an external USB drive and send it to somebody to upload for everyone to see.

As for my dream vehicle... I'd take a Land Rover Series 2a, possibly an 1962 109" and put it on a galvanized coil sprung ECR frame, a diesel engine, dual tanks, add AC to please the wife, and build a matching expedition trailer... oh yeah, I've thought this through...:Astrologist: I even dream about it!

maximumrob

Adventurer
Mine would be a single cab Super Duty F350, diesel and auto trans. 6" of lift, cushy springs and shocks to soften the ride of a 1-ton truck. I'd use Bushwacker cutout flares and squeeze at least 38" tall Mud Grapplers under it and gear down as needed. Lockers in both axles, of course. Add a fiberglass topper with roof top tent, lots of spare fuel, water, food, my huntin' stuff, and my bestest 4-legged friend along with a satellite phone and we're set.

But in true city-boy-Super-Duty fashion, I'd have a ridiculous amount of accessory lighting in all directions.

truck mechanic

Adventurer
Hey, new guy here. I am building my dream now, a 1974 International pick up. Repowered with a 92 na 7.3 with a 5 spd. Gonna set it up to run on veggie. 87 k20 front end, 95 dodge rear.4 in lift with 35s. Explorer leather seats with heat. Hotrod air / heater system with a glass topper and sleeping platform.
Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3