Earthroamers spotted near Guadalupe Mountains in February

ox4mag

Explorer
I meant to post this about 1.5 months ago but I guess late is better than never. On my way back from our first annual staff meeting held at Guadalupe Mountains National Park in late February, I spotted two Earthroamers following each other about 10 minutes outside of the park on their way to that area. Not sure who y'all were but if you see this, here's a late "howdy" to ya!

BeatMarti

This was us..

This was Frank Jacobi (ER#51) and I, Beat Marti (ER#65 with Search Dogs) on our "warm weather" travel through Texas, NM, AZ and Utah early this year.
We sure enjoyed every minute of it!

I meant to post this about 1.5 months ago but I guess late is better than never. On my way back from our first annual staff meeting held at Guadalupe Mountains National Park in late February, I spotted two Earthroamers following each other about 10 minutes outside of the park on their way to that area. Not sure who y'all were but if you see this, here's a late "howdy" to ya!

ox4mag

Explorer
This was Frank Jacobi (ER#51) and I, Beat Marti (ER#65 with Search Dogs) on our "warm weather" travel through Texas, NM, AZ and Utah early this year.
We sure enjoyed every minute of it!

I'll be darned! If only we'd known in advance it'd been cool to meet y'all in-transit. We spent a few days at Guadalupe Mtns NP and had a blast!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3