Expedition Photography Swap Meet !, Cameras, lens and more Part 2 !

Rusty762

Adventurer
Part 2 of my Swap Meet, I have a bunch of cameras for sale, most of them have only been used a couple times for testing. They are all very compact and perfect for your next back country expedition or overland travels. I have excellent feedback and work in the Photography industry, If you have any questions please feel free to email me and check my paypal feedback.

I have a Nauticam S110 underwater housing for the Canon S110 powershot camera, everything is in perfect working condition. Nauticam makes the best underwater housings in the world, this housing retailed for $1000 and the Canon Powershot camera was $500, now is your chance to own a complete setup for $750. The housing is rated to 100 meters (300 feet), has never had a leak and was pressure tested last week. The camera comes with 3 batteries and the original charger, an ultralight tray and handle, email me with any questions.

IMG_1407.JPGIMG_1406.JPGIMG_1408.JPGIMG_1412.JPGIMG_1410.JPGIMG_1417.JPG

Next item for sale is a pair of Canon S95 cameras, they are both in great shape and I am selling the pair with two canon batteries and the canon charger for $150.

IMG_1413.JPGIMG_1414.JPGIMG_1415.JPG

All items ship with free UPS Expedited shipping and insurance in the US.

DLJ

Rusty - I have a Nikonos V with 15mm lens and viewfinder, a couple of 35mm lenses, Two Strobes and macro kit that I was going to put on eBay... want to trade for your Nauticam and Canon underwater setup?

Rusty762

Adventurer
Thanks for the email DLJ, I have not shot film since the 90's. There is no where to service Nikonos in the US, you might find someone in Europe that is interested thats where I sold my V and RS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WRL