Expedition Ready Vehicle For Sale – Dodge / Lance Combo

LoRoad

Adventurer
PRICE REDUCTION | BUMP - Willing to drop price - make an offer?

We are building this, SherpAlypto and so we need to sell this:

---------- original post -------------

I am putting my “Expedition Vehicle” up for sale. A link to a dropbox download is made available here (please PM me with any questions):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oq2ceuf23jgjyni/TruckNCamper_eMail.pdf

To see PDF, it must be downloaded - Pictures are in the PDF, but here is one to wet the appetite:

Truck.jpg

It has been maintained exceptionally well. It has been used as my work vehicle and used, typically, only when I have been out in the field.

Asking $75k for both Truck & Camper. We are willing to split the two, but the better price is going to be as a unit. When it comes to value – this is it. With Earth Roamer’s selling for +$300k – no offense, but this is a better setup and at a fraction of the cost.

This has been the best setup, based on years of real world actual experience, that I’ve been able to put together.

No Known Problems

The Truck: 2008 Dodge Turbo (bio) Diesel 3500 4x4

4.5" fabtech lift

dual air compressors with supply tank, external connection under hood, also used to feed rear air suspension with control w/in cabin.

Benz springs extra leaf springs in rear

dual shocks in front

16.5 ton in grill winch

trailer brakes installed

towing package

camper package

315/70R18 on XD Series custom rims

Road Armor Custom front grill

PIAA custom mounted high intensity beam lights mounted up front on / in grill

rhino liner in rear truck bed

anti-sway bar installed in rear (corners like a race car!)

custom fender flares, rhino liner'd

apx 76k miles

immaculately maintained and maintenance

leather heated seat

am/fm/cd

rear window slide

original rugs (never used) - has weathertech floor mats installed

electric windows, seats, locks

4 doors

The Camper: 2008 Lance Long Bed 915...

Bathroom
Dual pane skylight
Ducted heat outlet
Full-length mirror
Vanity Cabinet
Toilet w/black tank
Sink w/grey tank

Cab-over/Sleeping
Cab-over privacy curtain
Cab-over reading lights
Deluxe queen innerspring mattress w/ memory foam topper

Construction/Insulation
Aluminum-framed floor, cab-over bed & ceiling
Block foam insulation throughout
Laminated & insulated floor, lower body, cab-over bed & roof
One-piece TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin) roof

Dinette
Dinette
Overhead cabinet bunk
Dinette converts to sleeping area

Electrical
Dual (2) deep cycle battery
Generator 2500w
Incandescent lighting
One fluorescent lighting fixture
Microwave & electric jacks
Roof air conditioner, Fan-Tastic® vent (one in bathroom, one in cabin area) and roof mounted solar panel
Stereo & speakers (indoor & outdoor), TV antenna & satellite dish
Systems monitor panel
Additional inverter

Exterior
Aluminum rear bumper
Anodized Phat™ ladder & Maggie Rack®
Ball screw camper jacks
Laminated fiberglass exterior
Radius entry door
Radius sliding tinted windows
Radius-cornered storage compartment doors
Removable pass-through window
Skylight vent

Fresh & Waste Water Systems
6-gallon DSI (direct spark ignition) water heater
Water pump
35 gallon fresh water tank

Galley/Appliances & Equipment
Double basin sink
High-output three-burner range
Microwave Oven
Pantry
Range hood w/exhaust fan & lights
Refrigerator/freezer w/triple operation setting (AC/DC/Gas)

Interior/Decor
Cab-over access step
Carpeted cab-over bed
Fingertip-positive-catch cabinet hardware
Hardwood-framed flat panel cabinet doors
Lined cabinet door openings
Mini-blinds in kitchen, pull blinds throughout elsewhere
Cedar lined clothing closet

OPTIONS
AM/FM/CD Stereo w/ Interior & Exterior Speakers
Insulated Battery & LP Comp
Magazine (dinette) & Spice Rack (kitchen) - Wood

Options +
12V Outlet in Dinette
AM/FM/CD Stereo w/ Interior & Exterior Speaks
Battery Separator
Cab-over Folding Privacy Door
Docking Lights
Electric Jacks w/Wireless Remote
Entry Door Pull Shade
Exterior 110V Patio Outlet
Exterior LP Connection
Exterior Wash Station
Fantastic Roof Vent (2)
Insulated Battery & LP Comp
Insulated Bed Pad
Insulated Hatch Covers
Interior Nature's Envy
Magazine & Spice Racks -Wood
Microwave Oven
Momentary TOUCH Entry Light Switch
Removable Clothes Rod
Safety View Window
Side Patio Lights
Sink Cover
Slide-out Pantry
TV Antenna w/Cable Ready
Toilet Tank Flush
Upgraded Refer Door Panels
Wardrobe Light
Water Heater Bypass

Last edited:

Keyne

Adventurer
Bump for a nice setup. GLWS. Just wondering, I noticed in the pic that you have the jacks attached. Do you drop the camper as a basecamp? I always thought that would be a great advantage to a truck camper.

LoRoad

Adventurer
That is actually one of the nicest features. It takes as little at ten minutes to get it off and down to the ground.

LoRoad

Adventurer
BUMP...any interest at all? This is a fantastic vehicle. Is it price? Is it the truck? Is it the camper? Is it the color? Could use the groups advice here. We're building the other vehicle and could use the money's raised here to help complete the new one. Any offers, at all?

60toyetero

Adventurer
You asked... and I don't mean to be rude.. for me is the PRICE, I could buy the truck that I want, and the camper that I want for way less than your asking price. Then the color...I see a lot of expo rigs white.. not a big fan.. I love the way Mud looks on charcoal or dark silver. The camper... is too big for me I prefer the low profile Pop ups. Then again, everyone has their opinions. If this is the perfect rig at $ 75,000 why are you selling it and building another one?

LoRoad

Adventurer
You asked... and I don't mean to be rude.. for me is the PRICE, I could buy the truck that I want, and the camper that I want for way less than your asking price. Then the color...I see a lot of expo rigs white.. not a big fan.. I love the way Mud looks on charcoal or dark silver. The camper... is too big for me I prefer the low profile Pop ups. Then again, everyone has their opinions. If this is the perfect rig at $ 75,000 why are you selling it and building another one?

So basically your just saying that: This isn't the set up for me. FYI - never really any good when you start off with I don't mean to be rude, because it's probably a good indicator you are.

I was hoping to get feedback, guess common sense failed here, from people who might be interested. But thanks for the feedback (insert sarcasm here.)

As for why a new/different rig...have look here: but be forewarned, it'll be too big for you.

AFSOC

Explorer
BUMP...any interest at all? This is a fantastic vehicle. Is it price? Is it the truck? Is it the camper? Is it the color? Could use the groups advice here. We're building the other vehicle and could use the money's raised here to help complete the new one. Any offers, at all?

Hey LoRoad, 60toyetero's response addressed price, truck, camper and color...just as you asked. His opinion on those points probably represents a sizable segment of ExPo membership. What manner of feedback did you really expect receive? You did ask for the "groups advice" and didn't just limit your question from "people who might be interested."

FYI - never really any good when you start off with I don't mean to be rude, because it's probably a good indicator you are.

I was hoping to get feedback, guess common sense failed here, from people who might be interested. But thanks for the feedback (insert sarcasm here.)

As for why a new/different rig...have look here: but be forewarned, it'll be too big for you.

You seem unjustifiably offended. The response was provided with civility and without personal attack or judgment. Even if you feel the feedback you asked for was without value, decorum dictates you maintain a similar civility.

Sincerely, GLWS. This is an appealing rig to many people and we are excited for your new project.

60toyetero

Adventurer
I never intended to be disrespectful, I was honestly just stating my opinion… I even stated “ then again, everyone has their own opinions” this implying… Who cares what I think… Sweet rig, best of luck with the sale :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal