Expedition wrangler lift question (OME lift)

DSC00303.JPG

P1010072.JPG

They claim that with removal of material from the back of the fender this setup will clear 35" tires on stock suspension with no rub. Also these fenders are COMPLETE. No need to chop your stock ones. All the holes are already there on the inner fender for stock items. Only thing is you cannot run the stock airbox sooo guess i will be hunting up a buick airbox.

Last edited:

LawlerClan

Observer
I am running a 97 TJ with 33s and 4.56s and like them. I have a lockrite in the front though and do not care for that at all. It can really tax the stock steering.

I didn't plan to go that way but found one with 4.56 gears and the lockrite in already and it was cheaper to buy than to regear mine

Root Moose

Expedition Leader
I'll 2nd that in a less harsh tone :)....

Oops, didn't mean to be harsh... more along the lines of giving crap to an acquaintance while drinking beers together if you get my meaning.

If any one was offended by my lack of tact I apologize.

There's a reason why I have the elk grin smiley in my sig permanently. Never take anything I type of a non-technical nature too seriously.

alosix

Expedition Leader
Oops, didn't mean to be harsh... more along the lines of giving crap to an acquaintance while drinking beers together if you get my meaning.

If any one was offended by my lack of tact I apologize.

There's a reason why I have the elk grin smiley in my sig permanently. Never take anything I type of a non-technical nature too seriously.

Noworries man, 1/2 smart ***** there in my comment anyway...

Mayne

Explorer
Genrite has some nice fenders as well, but I believe they have to be welded on. The bene there is that you can keep the stock air box if you want to run a snorkel in the future. Not cheap though.

Mayne

406to417

Explorer
I vote for the AEV Highline kit.Here is a pic of mine when it was on 33's.Its still running all stock suspension but is now on 35s.

jeepon33s.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3