eXpeditionXterra Build Up

StrykerX

Great Lakes Xterras
tcooler1.jpg

On the transmission cooler, did you leave the fan as a puller or did you reverse the polarity to a pusher? Just curious.

arlon

Adventurer
Pretty amazing. When are you going to swap to a Cummins 4BT turbo diesel? Can't be much else left to do.. (-:}

K29398

Not saying anything new here, but totally agree x100 with all the comments on here about how sick your rig is.

Seriously, what do you do that allows you to do all these sick but expensive upgrades, let alone the time to get it done? Whatever it is, I want in! : )

Then again, I definitely don't have the know how to put it all together since I'm an electrical idiot and just slightly better in a few other mechanical areas.

I wish we had more open terrain to explore in the Northeast like you do out in the desert...man I miss living out in Utah!

Again, truly amazing build. Keep it up and the pics coming! Total inspiration man!

eXpeditionXterra

Adventurer
A few more

Replaced the cracking front cross member, and designed a new front plate to compliment the solid axle. The designs weren't just for looks, I wanted good ventilation for an oil cooler install.

Also, we are finalizing the rear end with 2.0 fox piggy back shocks, and integrated in to the rear shock tower/crossmembers is the aux fuel tank.

Attachments

• xxxskid.jpg
    xxxskid.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 449
  • xxxskid2.jpg
    xxxskid2.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 343

eXpeditionXterra

Adventurer
Finally a side view.. sitting a little high, unloaded. But new rubber 35" toyo MTs!

No rear shocks or aux tank in yet, so she may be sitting lower when those are in.

Attachments

• DSC06384.JPG
    DSC06384.JPG
    369.7 KB · Views: 944

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk