ExPo Decals - Round 2

shawkins

Adventurer
How will these stand up to UV? I plan to put 2 on the back side windows of my Dad's '91 4Runner.

Thanks

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Update:

The order is in and is large enough to cover every request made up until today. This includes all of the color requests posted here and sent to me via PM.

The decal guy needs a week to complete the order and I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a week in BC and possibly over to the Seattle area - just packing up the truck tonight!

Next weekend (when I receive the decals) I will contact everyone who put in an order via PM with a Paypal address and to get their shipping address.

Thanks for your patience everyone. :wings:

Pete

mountainpete said:
Update:

The order is in and is large enough to cover every request made up until today. This includes all of the color requests posted here and sent to me via PM.

The decal guy needs a week to complete the order and I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a week in BC and possibly over to the Seattle area - just packing up the truck tonight!

Next weekend (when I receive the decals) I will contact everyone who put in an order via PM with a Paypal address and to get their shipping address.

Thanks for your patience everyone. :wings:

Pete

Good deal. I was beginning to wonder what was to happen.

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Update:

I received the decal order today and will start contacting people by PM starting tomorrow morning. Thanks for your patience everyone!

:26_7_2:

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
PM's have now been sent to everyone with payment information. Please do not forget to put your ExPo username and decal info in the PayPal notes section.

Note: Please make the payment in US funds if you are in the US and in CAD if you are in Canada.

If I missed anyone, please let me know.

Pete

Incusus

Adventurer
mountainpete said:
Hi all,

First batch are all gone! Please post up how many you want so I can determine how many to order. On the next order I will *try* and accommodate color choices so you can indicate a color - no promises though!

Please put me down for 4 and pm me when you need payment...

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
The following orders have been packaged and are going to the post office:

Calamaridog
1legance
2aroundtheworld
Andrew Walcker
Bjordnolf
Boston Mangler
Desertbound
DesertDouglas
Dieselcruiserhead
Erod
GlowingGreek
Hattrick
Mlachia
Moody
Mtnbike28
OldSven
Schattenjager
Scofco
Ssmathis
Viatierra
RoundOut

(sorry about my spellinkg - it's getting late and I'm sleepy :coffee: )

I know there are more PayPal payments already there since I took a list this afternoon, so another batch will get wrapped up tomorrow.

Pete

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3