ExPo Decals - Round 2

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Since the first thread is "closed".....

THANKS for getting the stickers to me so fast! Perfect for this weekend's Meet & Greet in Big Bear

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
teotwaki said:
Since the first thread is "closed".....

THANKS for getting the stickers to me so fast! Perfect for this weekend's Meet & Greet in Big Bear

You got them already? That's actually faster then I expected! How well did they survive the mailing process?

Pete

teotwaki

Excelsior!
mountainpete said:
You got them already? That's actually fast then I expected! How well did they survive the mailing process?

Pete
They came across just fine! Excellent packaging!

jeffryscott

2006 Rally Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
Just an idea, but I'd love an overlandjournal.com sticker to match my expeditionportal.com sticker ...

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
jeffryscott said:
Just an idea, but I'd love an overlandjournal.com sticker to match my expeditionportal.com sticker ...

If I recall, charter subscribers to Overland Journal get a free decal and hat :wings:

jeffryscott

2006 Rally Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
mountainpete said:
If I recall, charter subscribers to Overland Journal get a free decal and hat :wings:

I forgot about the decal ... still, there might be interest:arabia:

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
You're in time. I couldn't get a hold of the decal guy by phone so the order is going in tomorrow in person.

By my count, it looks like the order will be for close to 100 in white, about 10 in black and a few extras in navy blue and dark grey for a few special requests. I'll do a final count tomorrow before the order goes in.

I will update everyone on the status tomorrow.

Thanks,

Pete

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3