ExPo Decals - Round 2

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Hi all,

I'm still in Toronto (it's stinkin' hot here!). Any decal requests please send them via PM. I'll be online again tonight.

Thanks!

Pete

Incusus

Adventurer
mountainpete said:
What's funky? I something is not right please let me know and I will send you replacements.

Pete

no no not a problem, I just couldn't tell if the edges of the font were supposed to be wavy or not (mine are). Is it a standard font, or one you had made?

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Incusus said:
no no not a problem, I just couldn't tell if the edges of the font were supposed to be wavy or not (mine are). Is it a standard font, or one you had made?

They shouldn't be "wavy". Send me a pic if you can :)

shawkins

Adventurer
IMG_9644.jpg

Love the stickers!

Thanks!

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Note regarding outstanding orders:

I have recently had some trouble with shipping and as a result have to re-ship a number of orders. Canada Post has been picky with me and now requires a Customs form for each one sent out (which the last batch didn't have because I was told they didn't need them!).

As a result, I am re-shipping a number of orders today. I sincerely apologize for the delay. If there are any questions about specific orders that have not been received yet, please PM me. I will make sure everyone gets their decals as promised.

Note regarding NEW orders:

Due to the large amount of shipping issues I have had lately and the end of day loss I have taken on all of this (because I don't make the decals myself), effective immediately, once my on-hand supply of decals is gone I will no longer be providing them. I will update this post with the number and colors of decals I have left later today or tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for your support!

Pete

computeruser

Explorer
Geez, the run of ExPo Decal Mk.2 is over already? Guess I better get some of these, too, so I can have some unused samples of Mk.1 and Mk.2 decals to hang on to for their collector value!

Sorry to hear about the shipping drama and the $$$ issues. Hopefully someone will be able to pick the product line back up before too long...

Andrew Walcker

Mod Emeritus
Pete-

I hope you haven't taken a bath with the stickers / shipping! Just a note to thank you for providing us all with this service, as it was very apparent that you haven't made a penny on it! My vehicle has never looked better as the day I affixed my ExPo decal! :bowdown:

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Andrew Walcker said:
Pete-

I hope you haven't taken a bath with the stickers / shipping! Just a note to thank you for providing us all with this service, as it was very apparent that you haven't made a penny on it! My vehicle has never looked better as the day I affixed my ExPo decal! :bowdown:

Thanks Andrew - I appreciate it. ;)

My goal from the beginning wasn't to make any money on this - just to provide a service for as long as I can. Once what I have is gone, I'm sure another member will step up quickly to fill the need.

Pete

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3