ExPo Decals - Round 2

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Big batch of decals being shipped out tonight. Will update everyone soon.

Also, I have a couple of bright yellow decals if anyone wants some :)

Willman

Hey Pete.....

I need one in white

:jumping:

PS...

I have not been watching your thread....are you going to do larger stickers in a 32"???

Thanks!!!

:)

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Willman said:
Hey Pete.....

I need one in white

:jumping:

PS...

I have not been watching your thread....are you going to do larger stickers in a 32"???

Thanks!!!

:)

Sending you a PM.

I've received a lot of requests for the larger size so I have requested a sample in 32" (actually it will be 31 1/2" as that is his standard windshield size). Waiting to see the quality, pricing and shipping considerations before I post them up as available.

Pete

Incusus

Adventurer
mountainpete said:
Sending you a PM.

I've received a lot of requests for the larger size so I have requested a sample in 32" (actually it will be 31 1/2" as that is his standard windshield size). Waiting to see the quality, pricing and shipping considerations before I post them up as available.

Pete

ooooooh.... Must... resist... urge... to buy... :drool:

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Hi all,

All paid orders sent last week have been sent. Orders paid this week have also been sent or will be sent before the weekend is over.

Also, I have a bunch of colors available right now. So if you are interested, I have a few bright red, yellow, silver, black, white, maroon and navy. Just send me a PM!

Thanks!

Pete

Incusus

Adventurer
mountainpete said:
Hi all,

All paid orders sent last week have been sent. Orders paid this week have also been sent or will be sent before the weekend is over.

Also, I have a bunch of colors available right now. So if you are interested, I have a few bright red, yellow, silver, black, white, maroon and navy. Just send me a PM!

Thanks!

Pete

Thanks for all your efforts, Pete!

Willman

Action shot of last weekends Fathers Day gathering in CO!!!!

Pete's the man for picking this ball up!!!!:)

DSC02926.jpg

Winky

Adventurer
I am also interested in decals... different sizes? I would like four two large two small all white.
Josh

erod

Adventurer
here's a shot of the new stickers on the FWC...stoked with the way they turned out! thanks again pete!

detailbarn

Adventurer
mountainpete is out of town and has limited computer access so for those requesting decals , there may be a delay in his response.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3