FG's in Action

EarthCruiser

Adventurer
Ok , so your in a bar with a few mates and you tell them you run over a dragon while in your EarthCrusier.
They think it might be time for you to call it a night.
You mention they should get out more .......
PrimaTerra_Dragon.jpg

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
2015 King of Hammers, parked on the edge of Chocolate Thunder spectator area ridge. Looking North at more of the course.
2015 KOH looking towards North from Chocolate Thunder.jpg

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
Camping near Cooktown
Cooktown-Sunset-Camping.jpg

Last edited:

dtruzinski

4 Season Traveller
IMHO that is the best EC setup available. No ULSD requirements, no DEF, no, no, no extra emission equipment to break, HI/LO range, and better HP and torque than the previous generation. I am super jealous. Will be keeping an eye for a low mileage, never abused, 2007 to do the same. Congrats to the new owners. If you are ever in MT, we are just South of Livingston on the Yellowstone River; stop in and say hello.

GR8ADV

Explorer
FG Colleagues:

Heidi and I drove up the Lower Coyote Canyon track into Sheep Canyon to camp the night before Christmas Eve. We last drove that route in 2007 in our Tacoma and the rough stretch up the canyon to bypass the Middle Willows riparian area is much easier now than it was then. However, it was still a good scramble for Prima Terra, our 2014 EarthCruiser.

Here are two video clips of one of the rocky climbs. The first is the "truck's eye view" and the second was recorded by Heidi as I bounced past. It would have been a much smoother run had I remembered to drop 20 pounds or so out of the tires....

Ascent from the truck:

Ascent of the truck:

Howard

Howard thanks for sharing. It is good to see the EC suspension at work in non staged video. Looks like you are putting it to good use. Thanks again.

EarthCruiser

Adventurer
G`day All
We got this one sent in yesterday (fitted with - EC suspension .jpg) owners asked me to add sound :)

Leaving Joshua tree going thru little San Bernardino mtns. Heading south.

As always thanks goes to our great customers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach