FInally found the right one, 2000 E250 - Prepping some axles...

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
We had a few straightened when I was in California, but there aren't many people that can do it. I don't remember the shop that did it, and I think you'd be loosing $$ by the time you shipped it. I don't have any housings, just a nice complete 04 D60 ready for a rebuild. :)

sdski

Observer
Jeff that is an awesome price. Know of any way to get it up to WA on the cheap? I did track one down local with 4.10s though, missing hubs but has the drag link I need. I think between it and the one I have I can build up what I need, I just need to talk the yard down another $100. If things don't work out with that tomorrow I'll start trying to track someone down in your area heading up this way...

sdski

Observer
Well after moving twice and now re-locating to California this project has to be put to rest. I have front and rear axles with 4.10s, cleaned up and coated in POR 15, BW 1356 x-fer case, 4R70W out of 4x4 F-150, steering components , front driveshaft from a superduty, rims, full ujoint kit, etc. Pretty much the whole deal that is going up for sale along with the van. I've got too much going on and inherited a Tundra that makes more sense than the van right now. If you need a solid van or parts PM me, it will all be on craigslist when I get back from vacation at the end of the month. Not looking to ship anything big, pickup around the SF Bay area if you are interested.

I'll try again in a few years...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk